Due to the complexity and length of telecommunications contracts, most Owners are unaware of the financial benefits hidden within their portfolio and do not have the time or expertise to pursue these opportunities. This is where RealtyCom Partners provides a significant advantage. We combine our in-depth knowledge of the telecom industry and our relationships within the multifamily and telecommunications industries to uncover new revenue opportunities that benefit all parties.
Existing Portfolio Analysis:
- RealtyCom collects and reviews each telecom agreement within your portfolio and compiles a comprehensive database to include copies of current contracts, summary of terms, expirations and automatic renewals. We maintain a strong reputation among national, regional and local service providers that enables us to work directly with them to retrieve and review all of a portfolio’s existing contracts, respond to requests for proposals and oversee the entire process.
- Once contracts across the portfolio are reviewed, RealtyCom will create a strategic plan, and create an Opportunity Summary for the Client. Looking at a portfolio globally will optimize the opportunities with each service provider either nationally, regionally or both – to establish new contract terms that deliver the greatest revenue for the portfolio.
- Once the opportunity is identified, RealtyCom Partners negotiates proposals on the Owner’s behalf and presents various deal structures for consideration. In addition to the proposals from the service providers, RealtyCom has designed an advanced financial model that based on National performance indicators will illustrate the overall financial impact of the offer during the term of the agreement. This, paired with our summary, allows the Owner to make the most informed decision for the asset.
- RealtyCom negotiates the contract terms with the Service Provider and facilitates the preparation and execution of the telecom contracts through the Client’s legal representation and the service providers. RealtyCom brings excellent legal resources to our Clients and ensures that Clients receive the best possible agreement terms in the resulting telecom agreements.
- The services RealtyCom Partners provide do not end once the contracts are signed. In order to ensure our Clients continue to receive the agreed upon revenue from each and every contract, we maintain and manage the collection process. By continuing our engagement we are able to quickly and accurately determine if the correct revenue share has been delivered based on the contract terms. If at any point a compensation issue arises during the lifespan of the contract, we take the lead on resolution. In addition, RealtyCom monitors the competitive landscape on an on-going basis to determine what new types of telecom services should be considered for the Client’s assets. What can become an additional administrative burden is alleviated from our Client. This continued due diligence is an integral part of our service and is simply another way we provide unmatched value to our Clients. We then offer continued resources to assist your management teams with service or infrastructure related issues, as well as marketing support and guidance.
|RealtyCom Partners works exclusively on behalf of apartment Owners. We view ourselves as Telecom Asset Managers and advisors; we research, analyze and negotiate telecommunications marketing rights contracts and then advise our Clients on the best business decision – given their particular strategy and options. Our team manages all the behind-the-scenes due diligence allowing our Clients to remain strategic decision-makers and not get mired in the details. We do not have the authority to enter into a contract or approve a proposal, without final approval from our Client.|