Most new residential apartment complexes include many amenities, including lounge areas, game rooms, conference rooms, sky decks, pool areas and, of course, a fitness center. Most fitness centers include at least some equipment with integrated screens. Over the past few years, the screens have increased in size and picture quality and have multiple features. In order to take full advantage of these features, the equipment needs both a live cable television feed as well as access to a high-speed Internet connection.
Once the fitness center design is complete and long before the fitness equipment order is placed, RealtyCom begins to conduct many conversations with our Clients and their vendors to create the best telecom solution for the fitness center plan. This telecom plan depends on the courtesy/complimentary accounts provided within the fully executed provider agreements, which features the Clients want activated and the equipment manufacturer they plan to use. A few things we focus on are:
- How many fitness machines with integrated screens?
- Do you want to show live cable television on these screens?
- What kind of fitness machines are you installing (brand/vendor)?
- Will the equipment have Wi-Fi capabilities?
- Will you be using an AV planner? Will that vendor be installing […]