- RealtyCom manages the construction process from design to activation
- We ensure deadlines for life safety, MPOE completion, leasing office opening and first move-ins are met.
- RealtyCom ensures the correct infrastructure is installed for future proofing emerging technologies
- Our substantial experience and resources enable us to provide technical guidance to create a superior layout and design to optimize the benefits of the new technologies without over-spending. RealtyCom removes the guesswork and has saved our clients hundreds of dollars per unit at the same time.
- We work with the design teams to match the needs of common area and fitness center Video and Internet with the service provider’s offerings:
- Maximizing the complimentary services provided within each proposal, reducing construction and operating costs, and ensuring that the courtesy services are being delivered.
- RealtyCom continues to manage the project through the last unit being turned over to the management team
- Oversee the ongoing management of revenues and services to ensure there are no payment issues or on-site problems that need to be addressed.
- RealtyCom Services include the following and are tapered to match our client requirements:
RealtyCom’s scope of work includes Service Provider RFP/Access Agreement Negotiation, LV Design, and Construction Administration.
SERVICE PROVIDER RFP/ACCESS AGREEMENT NEGOTIATION
- RFP Development & Submission to qualified providers
- Proposal Review with Financial Modeling and Client Summary
- Service Provider Contract Process
INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING AND LOW VOLTAGE PLANNING
- Project Kick-off
- Schematic Design Phase
- Design & Development Phase
- Construction Document Completion Phase
- Implementation Support (Field Observations)
- Bid Review & Recommendation
- Client Coordination
- Submittal Review & Response
- Site Visits
- Project Reporting & Milestone Tracking